This is a record of my learning.
wow lam great work on maths you should post more or learn your divicin
thank you for the nice comment
nice lamkee.It was cool how you showed us about your adding whole numbers.can you tell us more
Thank you for the comment sorry but I can't tall you more.
it is great learning to share and i like how you worked it out,gg
good work
Hello lamkeeyou are very smart and you did really good I love maths too.Next time mabey write a little bit more about it.From Luka.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
wow lam great work on maths you should post more or learn your divicin
ReplyDeletethank you for the nice comment
Deletenice lamkee.It was cool how you showed us about your adding whole numbers.can you tell us more
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment sorry but I can't tall you more.
Deleteit is great learning to share and i like how you worked it out,gg
ReplyDeletegood work
ReplyDeleteHello lamkee
ReplyDeleteyou are very smart and you did really good I love maths too.Next time mabey write a little bit more about it.
From Luka.